This month, three of our Young Commissioners carried out research with 27 of their peers to find out about their experiences of life during lockdown.
Five questions were asked:
- Can you describe to us how life has been for you since lockdown?
- What are your top three concerns/worries about the future?
- How has your mental health been since the outbreak of the virus?
- Can you describe your top three ways you’ve been managing during lockdown?
- Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
We would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who participated in this survey and shared their experiences.
And a BIG, BIG thank you to our Wandsworth Young Commissioners for all their hard work and commitment to this. It is hard to research at the best of times, never mind during lockdown!
If you would like to hear more about this research, please contact Natasha Rego email@example.com